Charlie Gallagher Funeral Director.
Providing a dignified and comprehensive service, respecting the the family''s wishes.
We believe that people in grief have a right to compassionate care and a dignified service. We will look after you with dignity and understanding. By phoning 087 2807170 / 098 45985 (+353 87 2807170 / +353 98 45985 from abroad) you can speak to us in person 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We provide a complete funeral service and a specialised grave digging service with the appropriate green carpet surround as standard. Graveside family seating also available.
- Hearse can seat up to 3 family members
- Service includes radio and newspaper announcements
- Accomodation can be arranged for people travelling from distance and oversea's
- After funeral refreshments and food also arranged
- Priests and Mass arrangements all handled personally
- Flowers and choir/musicians supplied on request
We also have a local funeral parlour facility if required.
For the loss of someone you love.
This sorrowful time must still feel unreal
And you’re looking for strength from above.
I hope, from my heart, that your pain will decrease,
That your spirit will gain strength again,
And I pray that your faith will create inner peace
And that God will send blessings...Amen.
A Poem By Karl Fuchs.